Diving Sunday 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So who's diving this weekend? Im going there today and also the whole weekend. Im thinking maybe breakwater or mcabee. Anyone interested in some fun dive.

Ben are you still going to be in breakwater this Sat? I might dive with you if you don't mind.

Coleusna are you diving this Sunday? If you are let me know i'll dive with you.

Yangnome are you talking about Monday the 5th or the 12th?

I was talking about the 12th, though I could probably do the 5th too, depending on how I'm feeling after the rescue course.

Hi Yangnome, Monday sounds good, you want me to pm my phone number to you?Hopefully your wife allows you to go, or you can convince her you're doing something important :D. Now all I need to do is plan for tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday because I don't want to sit around the house doing nothing. Also hope ben can get down here too, "help me ben, you're my only hope!" :wink:

EDIT: Yes I sound very desperate because after a week of tests, I think I will completely lose my santity.

Roy I'm not sure if I can take off during the week but I'll let you know if I can sneak away.... Lobos on a weekday is the way to go.

Zvin I'll be at the BW PM sent

RoyN Im off the whole week so i could dive during those days. Just let me know what day so we can plan it. Actually I don't have to go back to work untill the 21st if i want to lol.

What kind of job is that! Man, I go on vacation and spend $300 on emails about all the problems!

I'll be on the escapade sat and sun, but might get in a quick shore dive sunday am. Checkout dives.

Today looked absolutely beautiful from the office.

Randolph you spent $300 on emails answering problems while on vacation? Wow that's a lot of emails. I hope you get reimbursed or better yet got paid overtime answering emails while on vacations.

Ben_ca:
Roy I'm not sure if I can take off during the week but I'll let you know if I can sneak away.... Lobos on a weekday is the way to go.

No if you got work then no big deal, ho hum, we'll always have other times to dive, just to have to wait until the school session ends like in July or August or something. I just want to get wet because in April to June, I'm probably gonna be in summer school and will only unpredictable go diving like only one hour in advance whenever I have free time at the last minute.

zvinzonz:
RoyN Im off the whole week so i could dive during those days. Just let me know what day so we can plan it. Actually I don't have to go back to work untill the 21st if i want to lol.

I have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off so if you have the whole week then we can go diving in all those 5 days, get nark (no, lets not get nark for real) or pick one of the days or all of the days :D. We can even just walk into Point Lobos, sign up and get wet without reserving early because for the week of March 12 to 16, its not full at all. Other then that, I am completely open, would like to meet new people, and I will not in my life dive solo. Sure I'll dive solo on boat dives, but I'm within the group's radius. I'll PM my phone and Email there Zvinzonz and then we can either make a reserve or go on a boat or beach dive or something. I just wanna get out of the house, away from my parasite ex-gf, away from those loony people in the church choir, and into the ocean were nobody can find us. :D

Best REgard, RoyN

EDIT: Just to let you know I'm not available next week, but the following week which is March 12 to 16. Next week from March 5 to 9 is my Hell week because I have testing in every single day and probably won't be a human until March 10.

P3030001 (Medium).JPG

Yup I was there .... 0800

P3030003 (Medium).JPG

Dive 1
Depth 40
Time 45
Skills practice dive with buddy Rob.... John observed the cluster.... :popcorn: ... There's a reason why I called a practice dive :shakehead :

P3030012 (Medium).JPG
Dive 2
Depth 60
Time 35
Scooter run with Delia, Rob, John and myself.... Plan was Wall-Barge-Met fields-Wall...
Turned early due to gas and cut across middle reef back to the stairs.... Late lunch at Turtle Bay... I've got to get a housing....

Edit... That was Sat... sorry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom