Diving the Aloha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My guess is this is a PhotoShop product... there are just too many lighting inconsistencies. Nice work though.

i dont think its photo shop. I saw a similar picture in a uk dive mag a while back about a guy attempting a 1000' dive or somthing like that. he had very similar setup

Hey I saw that picture on somedive op website. I think it was aout the same time or websites as the guy who got his finger bit off by a blowfish

That would make a great test for GUE diver at depth trying to get back to the surface with a blown out Halcyon single bladder and a burping dry suit. I think some one should call Guiness LOL

Amobeus

Well we have seen the system of champions, now for the micro system featured in the James Bond movie Thunderball.

Exteme out.

extreme once bubbled...
Well we have seen the system of champions, now for the micro system featured in the James Bond movie Thunderball.

Exteme out.

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!

I usually dive with a 13cu bottle but this would make me much more stream lined and trim

Could you give me the approximate bottom time at 130' please

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom