Diving the Great Lakes Ontaio - Spring/summer 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings all,
As we go into the slow season in Canada, dive shops are constantly expanding their horizons and looking for new ways to advertise diving to the rest of the world. I am an employee/instructor at Diver's Wearhouse in Ottawa, Ontario. As the closest body of water to our shop that has amazing clarity and gigantic Shipwrecks and great technical diving, we have purchased a property and dive boats. We run charters every week (going to all the major Canadian Shipwrecks and best drift diving between Cardinal and Kingston) during the summer and operate a bed and breakfast called the Riverside Dive Resort we are in the midst of doing renovations to the property as to expand for the number of groups that come to dive during the summer. Our Resort currently consists of 2 cottages, staff cabins and a large Victorian house overlooking the St Lawrence Sea Way. There is a tanks filling station on site where we fill everything from straight air to heliox. We also have two Large dive boats with enough room to comfortably seat 22 divers and 2 tanks each. We are going to be starting bookings in the coming weeks for summer 2010. Additionally we are situation within driving distance to the best shore diving in the st Lawrence. You can reach me at the following:
613-723-3055 (Diver's Wearhouse)
613-723-7222 (The Riverside Dive Resort)
contact me for the shop e-mail

Also, If you are in the market for Dive gear or any course look no further then Diver’s Wearhouse where the best price is a promise and where diving is made fun!

Dan Bedard
Diver's Wearhouse
613-723-3055

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom