Diving the Lulu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know if they went back to the Lulu or not, but Ryan got some really good pics from Sunday. I should have used my flashlight on the wreck. I was so happy to be diving, I forgot about it.

I haven't seen any pics yet but my video sucked. I'll get it up online soon but it's shaky because I was using a hand handle mount for the GoPro instead of the headmount.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

We went out with Gary's Gulf Divers last July - did a double dip - nice dives

[video=youtube;m7_B62FN-9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7_B62FN-9M&feature=share&list=UUvQXzWkke8CefCFuyLpODBg&ind ex=5[/video]

Thanks - First drop was clear, but a halocline and thermocline made it DARK. Almost no current. Second drop, much brighter at depth, but ripping mid water current. My avatar pic was taken on this dive at 60' or so on the way back up. Great dives all in all. Gary's was a cool boat to run out on.

Did you happen to catch the water temp on the Lulu during your dive?

Yep. But I wear a long sleeve shorty. To much time in the Pacific, the cold doesn't really bother me. Strange, I know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom