Diving the Phillipines in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If primary interest during your off gassing is having some night life, you might try Mactan depending on your budget you can find some decent places there, or you could opt for a place in the city with day trips to the beach. I have found that Agoda will provide a great list of places to stay, but I also found that i can always get a better rate contacting the hotels directly..

Alternatively, you can sneak over to Bohol on a fast ferry Ocean Fast Ferries Corporation (Oceanjet) - fast crafts, cebu, tagbilaran, dumaguete, dapitan, siquijor see the Chocolate hills and visit the adventure park in Danao www.eatdanao.com . We had a great time there in June.

HTH

Thanks for the info HTH.

Can you pm me with your prices for diving with your op, we should be there for the 1st or 2nd week of March. What do you have for places to stay? I tried your website but it keeps locking up on me for now.

Cheers,

Thanks for the replies and help of everyone.

My buddy and I are now booked to fly into Cebu and will be landing in the last week of Feb. Currently our dive plan is for Malapascua and Moalboal with Dauin as a possible depending on time spent at the other locations and the need to offgas before heading to Sipadan. I will post a trip report as I go.

cheers, and thanks again.

don't :no: forget :shocked2: to order Lambanog and balut (balut after lambanog :chicken:) after the dive :diver: when you are discussing :meeting: the days dives :goingdown:

otherwise you have not visited the Philippines
Philippines-Flag-Animation_02.gif

thanks Paolov,

we will check them both out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom