Diving the Wexford

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I knew they were coming later that day, so I was doing my best PADI Roto-Tiller impression.

Besides - we weren't the last ones on the wreck that afternoon. That dubious honour would go to Deluca, D33pS1x, Crystal and crew...

Rototilling freaks.

Boogie711:
I knew they were coming later that day, so I was doing my best PADI Roto-Tiller impression.

Besides - we weren't the last ones on the wreck that afternoon. That dubious honour would go to Deluca, D33pS1x, Crystal and crew...

Rototilling freaks.

I'm sorry. My trim is not as good as yours, my knees don't hang down nearly as low as yours! :wink:

No sweat Boogie.....I didn't think even you could stir up enough to cover the bottom for as far as the eye could see. The wind was just starting to pick up when we were there, I wonder if weather moving in can stir up the water under the thermocline? I'm kinda curious, since the Wexford is 9 miles from my back porch (according to my GPS), and I intend to dive it a bunch this summer, but am trying to figure out how to predict when to go, since we DEFINITELY did not have near the vis you guys got.

Wetvet

Everyone goes under the bus. Jeff had far the best trim I have yet seen out of the lot of you. I suggest that you all hit the pool for re-training. This of course excludes the NTD dudes. :1poke:

d33ps1x:
Something about dogs and being too friendly...

Hmm...Lemme think here. You were only ever in the water with Dan, Tom, and Boogie...

Dan and Tom the NTD dudes minus everyone else leaves Boogie and yourself.

When are you hitting the pool? :D

I think we are full circle and everyone has thrown everyone else under the bus so far. Anyone else? A show of hands?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom