Diving this saturday, 7/15?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I've got this saturday off, and i'm itching to get in the water. Anybody up for a couple dives? I was thinking of possibly Gray's Reef...

I'm going white water rafter on 7/14/2006 maybe I will be able to swing the reef for 7/15/2006 I just need to talk to the wife.

I will keep you informed, Oh and by btw how much is the boat?

Thanks

cant this weekend but if you wanted to go in a couple weeks im game. ive been wantin to dive there for a while.

William Foreman:
I'm going white water rafter on 7/14/2006 maybe I will be able to swing the reef for 7/15/2006 I just need to talk to the wife.

I will keep you informed, Oh and by btw how much is the boat?

Thanks

Island dive center on St. Simons does the 2 tank dive for $125. The boat is limited to 5 divers. I've never been there so if anybody knows of another dive boat that's good please let me know of it.

I'm up for something closer too if theres not enough interest in this.

Anybody? C'mon... i'll dive anywhere that doesn't require a drysuit.

A True Looney will Dive Anytime Anywhere Anything, without a Drysuit.
That's what the Looney birds do,
at least those that are true to the Looney Code.......

Braz
Dying to go Dawg but this is a Honey Do list Weekend. Have to choose the battles wisely. Hurts all the more seeing that you live in Lawrenceville. I'm in Lilburn. I'm trying to plan something, thinking Florida Spring, next weekend.
Want to hit the Blue Grotto at first light, One other, then head back same evening.

Not sure if possible but looking into it. Have room for two more + Gear, in the Mini Van, will see how much interest is shown. Have you posted in Dixi Divers?

DiverBraz:
A True Looney will Dive Anytime Anywhere Anything, without a Drysuit.
That's what the Looney birds do,
at least those that are true to the Looney Code.......

Braz
Dying to go Dawg but this is a Honey Do list Weekend. Have to choose the battles wisely. Hurts all the more seeing that you live in Lawrenceville. I'm in Lilburn. I'm trying to plan something, thinking Florida Spring, next weekend.
Want to hit the Blue Grotto at first light, One other, then head back same evening.

Not sure if possible but looking into it. Have room for two more + Gear, in the Mini Van, will see how much interest is shown. Have you posted in Dixi Divers?

I'd be all down for that. I don't know about next weekend, i gotta give enough notice at work to get off. I could get free the following weekend though. Let me know.

I am gonna head up to Lanier in the morning, you sure you don't want to try and do a tank? Can still make it back in time for the honey-do's. :14:

Anybody else? Lanier in the AM?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom