BTS - Beneath the Sea 2024 - March 22nd-24th - Meadowlands, NJ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

-JD-

Eclecticist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For those of you that don't already know: BTS is a consumer-desired show open to the public. Unlike DEMA, you don't need to be a "pro", LDS, manufacturer, or know somebody.

Friday March 22nd - Diving Science Symposium, Public Safety Divers Conference, Marine Careers Program
Saturday March 23rd - Trade Show (9:00 - 5:00), Seminars (https://beneaththesea.us/documents/seminar-schedule-saturday.pdf)
Sunday March 24th - Trade Show (9:030 - 4:30), Seminars (https://beneaththesea.us/documents/seminar-schedule-sunday.pdf)

Exhibitors: BTS 2024 Floor Plan

At least a couple SBers will be giving seminars. I recognized @doctormike and @nadwidny on the Saturday schedule but I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are others that I didn't reference to a username.

I'm putting up a carpool thread for northeast locals: BTS - Beneath the Sea 2024 - Carpool Coordination Thread

Several of us are meeting up for breakfast on Saturday before the show - join us: BTS - Beneath the Sea 2024 - Saturday (March 23rd) Breakfast Meetup

I wonder if they're going to have that guy who can hold his breath for 20 minutes again, this year.

you'd think it would be really cool but, good lord, that 5hit was boring.

Looking forward to it!

Not holding my breath ... hahaha

Nathalie and I will also be there for at least the Saturday. We're in from out of town and staying next to the center (so won't be much help with carpooling). I think she has some video/photo presentations already lined up. Would be fun to meet some more SBers.,
It will be our first time at the event. I was in town for some other business and we thought we could go and pass around some DRYFOB cards, but we will likely end up spending more money on gear and getting tempted by exotic trips ...

Not holding my breath ... hahaha

Nathalie and I will also be there for at least the Saturday. We're in from out of town and staying next to the center (so won't be much help with carpooling). I think she has some video/photo presentations already lined up. Would be fun to meet some more SBers.,
It will be our first time at the event. I was in town for some other business and we thought we could go and pass around some DRYFOB cards, but we will likely end up spending more money of gear and getting tempted by exotic trips ...
It would be great to meet up and put a face to the text :wink:

Several of us are trying to put together a meal or two on Saturday and would love to have you guys join. BTS - Beneath the Sea 2024 - Saturday (March 23rd) Breakfast Meetup

Back
Top Bottom