BTS - Beneath the Sea 2024 - Saturday (March 23rd) Breakfast Meetup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to be on the floor by 10:30ish. I can be out there by 8:30.

Lunch sounds like a good idea, too. I'm game anytime for that.

I love diner meatloaf.

Yes .... well I have. There is a strong correlation between cats and SB members in the category of hearding. [Runs off waiving hands blabbering ....] :rofl3:

@mje113 doesn't have a solid ETA
@rmssetc expected a 10am ish ETA
@tridacna was fully flexible ... but the lastest update has me questioning.
@BoundForElsewhere was looking good for breakfast ... but maybe must be at 9:30?????
@-JD- breakfast starting anytime up to 10:30 or lunch/"lupper" after 1:45ish (preference - I'll make anytime work)

I’m in. Will have a buddy with me. Breakfast is still best for me. Earlier the better. Don’t want to miss those lectures!

Let us know too if there is a lunch plan or something. 9:30 breakfast could work, lunch could work, racing to the Piranah booth for goodies can work. We're at the Marriott which I think is close by.

Everyone relax: Randy brings more goodies than he could sell in a week.

I'm just looking forward to meeting Randy in person.

How are we going to recognize one another? "I'm the tall white guy" doesn't really work in a room full of tall white guys.

I will wear my black and red Piranha long sleeve with matching kefiyeh. If I don't stand out in that crowd with that get-up, we have bigger problems.

OK We have the plan.

Saturday 3/23 at 8:45am at the Carnegie Diner (Restaurant | Carnegie Diner & Cafe | New York | New Jersey 700 Plaza Dr, Secaucus, NJ 07094)

Map for your viewing convenience ...
BTS-Breakfast.jpg

And yes, despite the "Plaza Drive" address, Google maps has it on Harmon Meadows Blvd., right next to Chipotle and that checks out on Street View.

I have a reservation for 10 at 8:45. With at least 7 specifically expected now. I'll try to update it if the total increases beyond the 10

@-JD- - 1 definite with a 2nd possible
@BoundForElsewhere - 2
@tridacna - 2
@Jaan - 2

Sadly, it will be just me.

Back
Top Bottom