BTS - Beneath the Sea 2024 - Saturday (March 23rd) Breakfast Meetup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWIW If SOMEBODY ELSE wants to tackle a lunch or dinner - Have at it! But it should probably be its own thread.

There are also Chipotle, Chilis, Outback, Mediterranean, and Indian ++ right in the area.

Sadly, it will be just me.
No kid, no friend. :(

I will try to bring my daughter but if she gets bored I'm introducing her to one of you guys.

I will try to bring my daughter but if she gets bored I'm introducing her to one of you guys.
No worries. I'll take her around and introduce her to all the candy dish swag. Should be a fun ride for you. :wink:

and who doesn't like swag?

We will be there :) I'll wear my white DRYFOB hat .. haha

Ok, so you can find me ...

I'll be the not-so-tall (average) white dude with a scruffy old-guy beard and wearing this:
20240322_161211.jpg

I might come nude.

Hahaha. I think we’re gonna take a separate table. But seriously. Who’s name is the reservation under :)? Scubaboard?

OK We have the plan.

Saturday 3/23 at 8:45am at the Carnegie Diner (Restaurant | Carnegie Diner & Cafe | New York | New Jersey 700 Plaza Dr, Secaucus, NJ 07094)
Many thanks for putting this together. It's like herding fish.

I'll try to make the diner by 8:45A.

I'll be wearing a black "Philadelphia Riders" t-shirt over a really bright green long-sleeve shirt (the kind of color that search & rescue likes to see).

Back
Top Bottom