Diving this weekend/next week?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The diving was good, went to Cathedral Rocks at low tide so the hard part was the scuba-bouldering and sliding to get out to the water. But vis was good at like 10-20ft I guess, I was never good at guessing the vis, water temp 46 and calm. Only bad part was it took me until 10 minutes before I left to realize that my hood was in DC ahaha, so I went without it. A little cold at first, but my face and head went numb soon enough and it was all good from then on.

Tomorrow we are going out again so if anyone is interested in coming we are gonna meet and the Rt 128 Burger King at 130. Just shoot up a post so we know to wait for you.

Drew

NAVY21:
... I was never good at guessing the vis, ...
Drew

Me either. I joke, but one day I am going to take a measuring tape and see when it disappears and then check the measurement :D

Without Hood?! Ouch! My ear lobes are stinging just thinking about it. Don't know which would be worse, diving winter without gloves or hood. Good to hear was ok. I would have loved to have joined you guys.

NAVY21:
Only bad part was it took me until 10 minutes before I left to realize that my hood was in DC ahaha, so I went without it. A little cold at first, but my face and head went numb soon enough and it was all good from then on.

Drew
I'm getting a world class ice cream headache just thinking about doing that.

Who's going on New Years Day? We're hitting Morton Park with a group from Divers Market, with a cookout afterwards.
Paul

Back
Top Bottom