Diving This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrinkles:
Ryan you are just too sweet :10:

I have added another routine into my repertoire in kelp dancing so get ready for me on the 30th :eyebrow:

Ana

Ana I can hardly wait to see the new moves! Maybe you can throw in something special for the canyon dive - a little 100+ foot deep wrinkles special :07:

Hey, I would be up for a Sunday night Lobster Dive!!! Stacy, wanna do it? Deadman's, Cress, Seal Rock, Moss??? I have four tanks ready to go!!!

Or, slip out and join us Friday night....

Already have my gear packed and ready to go!!! Whoo hooo.... Just might have to check out the boom boom room...Ha ha ha!!!

Night dive lookin for bugs sounds like fun....Ton's o bugs at Shaws and Crescent. I may/may not be teaching Sat/Sun morning...which might affect my ability to do a midnight dive on Fri/Sat. I have a couple of buddys who would go in a heartbeat...this is growing to a dozen quite quickly.

Diver_Jan:
Hey, I would be up for a Sunday night Lobster Dive!!! Stacy, wanna do it? Deadman's, Cress, Seal Rock, Moss??? I have four tanks ready to go!!!

Or, slip out and join us Friday night....

Already have my gear packed and ready to go!!! Whoo hooo.... Just might have to check out the boom boom room...Ha ha ha!!!

Jan, I think I told you, I"d love to go diving Friday night, but I'm taking the 'rents to the airport way too early Sat. morning - there's no way I can do a midnight dive then be up to go to the airport at 4:30. Maybe if I don't sleep at all, but since my Sat. after the airport starts at 8, and I have theater tickets for the evening that i need to stay awake through, that's just not an option.
Sunday morning is good, though. But, Jan, I'll go with you only if you promise to slow down - not all of us can fly through the water like the dolphin you are. :wink:
Once we get plans, I was gonna ask Nap if he wanted to go, too. He had talked about wanting to try his hand at lobster catching, and this might be the perfect way. Where's a good place for bugs? I've never tried to actually catch them before, so I have no clue. I just can imagine how neat it will be to bring one in to work for lunch on Monday!

Hey Stac,

Sunday may be doable. I would say any reef in Laguna. I'm game. The earliest I would be able to go, would probably be late morning. I'm still up for night diving too. I will have to use my AL 63's, for I'm going to use my Sl tanks Friday night and I won't have a change to get them filled before Arrowfest! Whoo hoo, can't wait for that one.

Re Nap, yeah, see if he wants to come along. He usually only likes to do one dive. I tried AGAIN to get ahold of him, left message. You should come to Hawaii with us!!!

Ciao

wrinkles:
Thanks for the replies.....

I would be able to do a Friday night (really 12:01 Saturday morning) lobster dive...I don’t think I can actually catch any but I am sure I can spot them out... and Saturday night lobster dive for sure....and also a Sunday morning lobster dive... hehe basically any time this weekend but Saturday morning. (I have a Birthday party to attend)

I can't dive Saturday morning Jennifer or else I would have asked you silly.... you can't dive Sunday morning?
Ana

Hey Ana,

I have a family thing Sunday morning. BUT, I could do a Friday nite (1201 sat am) or Saturday nite dive...

If that is what you end up doing let me know...

jen

We are doing a midnight dive on Friday/Sat for bugs in PV. 5 of us so far. PM me if you're interested. I believe ICY ICE will be with us.

Sunday, Longpoint/Old Marineland dive is being planned. This is a fun dive in PV if you've never been there. Most likely it will be around 8-8:30am. PM if you want to join us.

Roland

I have to drive anyway so anywhere from diego to ventura is ok with me,I just bought the franko map for la. man I didnt realize all the dive sites there, I limited myself to laguna, sandiego,catalina and anacapa areas I am so sheltered.Ana wants to stay close to home and thats fine with me I just dont know the area well,the easier the access the better.

Ana,

There are many dive sites over Kanan Dume. Once on PCH your 5 min to the Pt. Dume site. You can go north and there are 8 site before the Ventura county line (Leo Carrillo), or South there are 8 sites ending at Gladstones's (Sunset Blvd). "17 dive sites" - not enough time,

From Northridge you are aprox 23 miles to PCH/Pt.Dume dive site.

Hermosadiver and a group of us will be at PV on Friday night, everyone is welcome to join us for opener - bring 2 tanks if possible.

ICE

Back
Top Bottom