Diving This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saintsfan:
looking forward to meeting you guys,just out of curiosity how big is the "HILL" you mentioned in the link.this is my 1st time in that area.

The hill is not too bad. Nice and wide...90% paved. However, it does get a little steep in the mid-section. I just like to keep walking an not think about the weight I'm lugging. If you do get tired, its easy to sit down on the guard rail that runs along the road and take a break. Walking from the bottom to the top should only take a 2-3 minutes. Now, if you're lucky enough to catch a limit of lobster you may have to take a couple breaks along the way.

mccabejc:
Ana, next time I need a dive buddy, will you post it for me under your name? Three buddies in 45 minutes. Wow.

Youre always welcome to dive with the group when when I post that I am diving. I post because I love the group of divers here on the board and also becuase it gives anyone the opporuntiy to get together to dive.

Ana

Anyone who is joining us tonight should try and get there around 10:30. It is going to be busy.

Roland

wrinkles:
Stacy I am sorry I didnt get a hold of you to dive on Sunday....turns out I left my reg in my carpoolers car. So needeless to say I sat out the rest of the weekend.

Hope to dive with you soon though.

Ana

I figured that, with all of the lobster mania Friday night, and the fact that no one made nay plans after that, that the group thing on Sunday wouldn't happen.

Nap and I ended up diving our standby - Seal Rock at Crescent Beach. Conditions were gorgeous! Small waves (knee high) with big lulls, and CLEAR water - from the surface, we were able to see the reef 30' below us! We saw an eel, 3 octopi (1 was really big and out in the open), 2 leopard sharks, and tons of other fish. Of course, all of the big lobsters we saw were safely hiding beneath the rocks, next to the eel and just out of arms reach.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom