Diving with Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
My friends and I recently returned from a dive trip to Cozumel. We used Blue XT Sea as our dive operator. Once again Christi and her crew provided exceptional service! The first time I met Christi was back in 2004. Twelve trips later I am still using her as my dive operator. If you want to experience exceptional customer service from a very well run dive operation featuring fast boats, a professional crew, very safe operating procedures, attention to detail, long relaxing surface intervals on land with great snacks always on hand than look not farther than Blue XT Sea Diving.

I don't see quite as many trip reports of Blue XT Sea as some op.s, but seems like every one I do has strong praise. Where did you stay topside, and what did you think of the hotel or resort and the area it was located?

I'd like to hit Cozumel for a week one of these days. Digging through the info. on the options is an ordeal. Bag drag or direct flight? San Miguel or south of town? A.I. or non-A.I. (I suspect there's more forum discussion about just eating in Cozumel than all discussion on Grand Turk, St. Lucia and all the Virgin Islands combined!), which op., location with sandy beach or a shore dive site, etc....

Richard.

My friends and I recently returned from a dive trip to Cozumel. We used Blue XT Sea as our dive operator. Once again Christi and her crew provided exceptional service! The first time I met Christi was back in 2004. Twelve trips later I am still using her as my dive operator. If you want to experience exceptional customer service from a very well run dive operation featuring fast boats, a professional crew, very safe operating procedures, attention to detail, long relaxing surface intervals on land with great snacks always on hand than look not farther than Blue XT Sea Diving.

Awww! Thanks so much "M" - it's our VIP's like you who have been with us since almost the beginning of our existence - through the good and bad - that are a true testament to why we are still here! It was so good to see you and to meet the two "new" Blue XT~Sea tribe members.

Drich - thank you - we'd love to take you diving!! As much as I LOVE ScubaBoarders - I have a very large client base that just aren't active on Scubaboard - many are "lurkers" and many just don't do this form of Social Media. We are blessed to have a nice solid base of "old regulars" as well as "new" guests - it's a nice mix :)

I don't see quite as many trip reports of Blue XT Sea as some op.s, but seems like every one I do has strong praise. Where did you stay topside, and what did you think of the hotel or resort and the area it was located?

I'd like to hit Cozumel for a week one of these days. Digging through the info. on the options is an ordeal. Bag drag or direct flight? San Miguel or south of town? A.I. or non-A.I. (I suspect there's more forum discussion about just eating in Cozumel than all discussion on Grand Turk, St. Lucia and all the Virgin Islands combined!), which op., location with sandy beach or a shore dive site, etc....

Richard.
This trip we rented a house called the Casa Rosella. It is about 7 miles south of town. I recommend it if you want a house and want to eat out a lot or cook. It is a really nice place. You won't be disappointed..You can stock up on groceries at the Mega supermarket in town. But you'll need to rent a car.

If you want a resort then I would recommend the Occidental Grand. It is an all inclusive resort on the south end of the island. I've stayed there several times. The rooms are nice and I liked the food. It is about 10 miles south of town. Christi can pick you up right off the dock or beach there.

Either way works fine it just depends on what you like.

I recommend diving with Christi, You'll have a great time.

Thanks for the feedback ; I'll be arriving in Cozumel on July 27th for a week and chose Blue XT Sea.
I can't wait !!!!

berry,
My son and I will be diving with Blue XT Sea for a week, starting July 24th. It sounds like we could be meeting.

That would be very nice !
I am a real newbie (this is my first dive trip ever) so I'll do my best not to be "that guy" ;-)

Just listen to the DM and ask for what you need to do better/different. Both DM's are excellent teachers and will help you become a better diver if you are open to listening to them. :)

Pedro has over 11,000 dives lol - he knows of what he speaks! Has helped me a lot!

Just listen to the DM and ask for what you need to do better/different. Both DM's are excellent teachers and will help you become a better diver if you are open to listening to them. :)

Pedro has over 11,000 dives lol - he knows of what he speaks! Has helped me a lot!

Actually approaching closer to 14,000 last time I asked him :) We celebrated his 10,000th a little more than 5 years ago. Martin is in the same neighborhood.

BlueBerry will be with Arturo as a Private DM at least the first day, then we see from there - you know we take care of our "newbies" so that they stay safe and learn to be a scuba addict - haha!

Thanks for the tip @Brules.
One thing I have learned from getting my commercial pilot licence is that the piece of paper is just the beginning of the process and there are years of learning ahead. Fortunately, the scuba community is very generous and always ready to share information and tips. I guess it comes from the passion for the sport.

Actually approaching closer to 14,000 last time I asked him :) We celebrated his 10,000th a little more than 5 years ago. Martin is in the same neighborhood.

BlueBerry will be with Arturo as a Private DM at least the first day, then we see from there - you know we take care of our "newbies" so that they stay safe and learn to be a scuba addict - haha!

Ha ha ha ha
I am confident you will do everything you can for me to be a scuba addict @Christi ;-)

Back
Top Bottom