Diving with Sandals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wouldn't recommend a Sandals resort anywhere for someone who is serious about diving.
Not when they're comparable dive oriented resorts and packages that offer much more for the discerning traveller...

First of all,,, McLobster? eewwwwww!!!
Second, I dove with Sandals Regency St.Lucia and it was great 7 years ago..
The other Sandals on St. Lucia are the Halcyon and the Grande. If you stay at the Regency, try to get room 150.
When I was there they did run two tank dives in the morning and two tank dives in the afternoon along with one tank dives in the afternoon.
That being said, I still prefer Cozumel... There are some great all-inclusive resorts that cater to diving in CZM...

Diving with Sandals ?

I prefer flippers, myself.

Maybe it's just me.

I stayed at St lucia, Bahamas,Negrill,Ochos rios of Sandals. You go to Sandals for the vacation with one of the activities being diving, just like golf or kayaking. Negrill was very convenient as the boat backs up to the beach and comes back after each dive with the reef being 10-15 minutes away, wildlife was OK. Ochos Rios was dead, bahama, the boat was 200' from my room and the diving was OK. Saint Lucia was the nicest resort and best diving but you had a 30 minute bus ride to the boat and 45 minutes to the dive site. In all locations the personnel were very nice and equipment was OK. These trips were done 2002-2003 so don't know if they've gone down from then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom