DM pay or free to 'hold hand'?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TyTy:
I will eventually maybe, I want to get more comfortable in the water before I pick up a spear gun.
Good call.....there's no need to rush task loading...just get comfortable first.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'm showing 10:20AM being the high tide as well. When that site was accessible by land, they'd have a printout over by the showers with the months high tides.

Did you guys find the jeep chasis or any of the other machinery/junk down there?

I have some extra polespears if you guys want to give em a try next time you're in the area.

I didnt see the jeep chasis, right as we were getting to that area to look for it was when my GF was trying to equalize (her ears require we stop and let her work at it a little) and we floated off the rocky area. We got back to the rocks briefly but then swam past them I think and got to that transformer, a couple bgi tires, etc. As we were tyring to get back to the main part of the rocks that is when we started having to work very hard to fight the current, as soon as my gauge read 1400 or so I decided to head back up not knowing how much progress we were making. That is when we surfaced and I realized we hadent been as far off as I thought we had.

I wanted to go back but when Meghan said her ears ahd bothered her more than usual I decided to not push it.

I hav ebeen certified since 74 , hav dozens o instructor certs. I live less then 100 miles from Pens, would love to take you up on the offer. If youwant to put some time in the springs I'll take you Let's dive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom