Do I need to book a flight in advance from manila to puerto princessa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I remember correctly, I used my Australia-issued Mastercard to pay for my trip.

I just found out what taxes are on these flights and realized that the travel agent was actually offering a fair price. Taxes are three time the airfare?

Are taxes so high if you purchase from within the Philippines?

these are promo fares. the extra is actually not just taxes but also fuel surcharge and insurance.

and well, also a promo scheme. they lowered the fare but increased the fuel surcharge. cebu pacific did just that. my Php688 flight to bacolod before (already at 12% tax rate) is lower than my Php288 Bacolod flight now...

The one way flight from Manila to Puerto Princessa starts out about 600php ends up at 4000php. Pretty ridiculous.

a bit steep since the way the promo works, fare is cheaper the earlier you book. but that rate should still be cheaper than if you're flying PAL or SEAIR

Back
Top Bottom