Do I need to book a flight in advance from manila to puerto princessa?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, but they won't accept payment from U.S.

That's strange.... i paid with my US debit card (i even gave them my us billing address) for my trip to thailand via cebu pacific. I didn't have a problem booking a flight with them except that the loooong wait when you call 'em

they accept US credit/debit cards thru phone... but not when you book directly thru their website.

but considering the cost of the long distance from the US... the "cheap" fares might not be that worthwhile...considering how they make you wait sooooooo long when you call them. :) :) :)

try Philippine Airlines. you can do online booking as long as the trip is more than 2 days away.

Philipine Airlines wouldn't work for me either. My travel agent that I used to book my liveaboard only charged $10 over the cost that PAL quoted online. I was just confused because I didn't realize how much taxes were. When I checked the rates I didn't check the taxes. I saw the ticket was about $18 and the agent wanted $90. Turns out it costs $80. I paid the agent $10 for the convenience. Fair price. Nobody works for free.

Back
Top Bottom