Do the o'hana wear gloves?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishb0y:
WHAT?!?
You have got to be kidding me... Do you even wear a little PADI Scuba Police badge when you dive?

I honestly think that the 'no glove' thing has gone waaay overboard. If divers are such a destructive presence underwater, then why do you dive? My official stance is that casual divers, with a touch here and there, do far more good through awareness than the menisque damage that a touch could ever do.

With that being said... I... like Jim and S&D, wear my gloves for a little extra protection on every dive.

Diving Naked is the only acceptable way to dive (otherwise you are tempted to touch things with your other body parts as well).

But then it is mandatory that you wear a 'glove' on other parts... otherwise you are just being reckless...

I prefer not to wear gloves, however if I'm planning on touching "stuff" that dive (intentionally) then I'll wear 3mil kevlar gloves :wink:

Scuba and Dream:
Diving Naked is the only acceptable way to dive (otherwise you are tempted to touch things with your other body parts as well).

Boy,
I would need a definite change in dive buddies..............:D :D :D

but hey, I'm all in....Jennifer Love Hewitt, want to dive with me??:D

Fine Jimbo... I'll wear my speedo on the next dive. It is black so it matches my gloves.

Unfortunately, me in a speedo is most likely the closest you will get to diving with Jennifer Love Hewitt:crafty:

fishb0y:
Unfortunately, me in a speedo is most likely the closest you will get to diving with Jennifer Love Hewitt:crafty:

Thanks for the mental image--no sleep for me tonight.

Easy Sherman... this is a family site

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom