Do you have a Iphone or Itouch? Then check this out!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love this app but the only down is i have a Itouch and it doesn't work with out WiFi so i can't GPS anything. This app is amazing. I like the new buddy sign feature.

- Don't forget to update your apps

FYI, there is another similar ipod app (log book) thats also $9.99, cant recall the name but its terribble...............

This app is the best thing on my iphone! very user friendly and well designed. I use the PC program as well, I just wish they had it for my mac.

wow nice..is there any similar application on blackberry?? would appreciate any infos provided.. thanks.. would like to get it on my bb storm. =)

This app is the best thing on my iphone! very user friendly and well designed. I use the PC program as well, I just wish they had it for my mac.

Kinda weird to make an Apple application that's not MAC compatible isn't it !! :shakehead:

ITs a good system, i use the heck out of it.

For the Dive Pro's on here, there is also a nitrox blending app called nitrox tools for the I-phone that calculates mixes from empty tanks, partial filled tanks, bleed downs, and it also has a best mix, and planning page in it. Plus if you just want to top off your tank you can tell the program what your current mix is/at what pressure, and what your top off gas is (21%, 32%, 36%, etc.)....it will give you the final mix %. I checked the math a couple times, and its dead on.

ITs a good system, i use the heck out of it.

For the Dive Pro's on here, there is also a nitrox blending app called nitrox tools for the I-phone that calculates mixes from empty tanks, partial filled tanks, bleed downs, and it also has a best mix, and planning page in it. Plus if you just want to top off your tank you can tell the program what your current mix is/at what pressure, and what your top off gas is (21%, 32%, 36%, etc.)....it will give you the final mix %. I checked the math a couple times, and its dead on.

IDeco does dive planning all the way thru CCR trimix AND does all the gas planning mentioned above.

IDeco does dive planning all the way thru CCR trimix AND does all the gas planning mentioned above.

There's another one I saw on the app store recently - Baltic Deco Planner, any one try this out yet? I have been using IDeco but interested in what else is around.

Back
Top Bottom