Do you look silly on your cert. card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The photo on my OW card is the same photo on my passport. None of my other cards have photos.

Mine are all bad too. Not the LDS' fault. Age 55's fault.

Actually I like my pic---& so does my wife......They 're both 24 yrs old & we both look ALOT younger---& lol alot prettier......Ages 33 & 31 respectively......

Nope. When I finished my OW class, my instructor didn't have his camera and ask me to email him a pic of myself. I go to go through all of the pics on my computer, find my favorite, crop out all but my face, and send it to him.

:D

it's AWFUL!!! right after the certification dives...........wet hair piled on my head UGH!!

Bob, that is just sooooo wrong.

I'm with you DD... I think my mouth is open in mine... Perhaps I was practicing catching flies? :doh2:

I don't look too bad in my cert photo........of course, it was taken in 1974
in the brown hair, pre-wrinkled era!!!

mine looks good - but i got to pick it & email it in!

I "WISH" I still looked as good as I do on my C-Card! That being said..I also have a specialty card where I have a black eye! I fought the boat and the boat won!

They took my picture a week or so AFTER I got my OW cert. They never took a photo of me during my classes like some of the other classes did, and I did my OW dives a different weekend than the other people in my class, so I didn't get it taken THAT day either. I was on my way home from dinner with my wife, (and I had a few glasses of wine) but I wanted to stop at the shop for some reason. When I got there the one instructor said he needed to take my picture so I could get my permanent card...I have this silly grin on my face (and it's a crappy close up) Funny stuff!

Back
Top Bottom