Do you look silly on your cert. card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So who's brave enough to scan their card and show us the horror? :wink:
3602813988_81a91b09e1_o.jpg

That was twenty years ago. I look like my avatar now.

Last edited:
I look really weird on mine but it is too small to really tell how bad it is. It was a few months after I'd shaved my head so my hair style is really weird. Also for some reason there is a red line down my face :confused: I guess the picture doesn't really bother me but the fact they got the year wrong does :rofl3: It should say "Diving since 2008" not 2007... My OW + AOW cards say 2008.

The card attached is a "Master Diver" card I got free when I did Rescue and that's the one I usually carry (along with my Nitrox card) to places I might need to show.

Attachments

• DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 57
3602813988_81a91b09e1_o.jpg

That was twenty years ago. I look like my avatar now.

:confused: Americas most wanted.:confused:

The only thing missing is that plate with the number.:wink:

Last edited:
IMG_5098.jpg

I kinda' like the part where it infers that I used to have hair. (... and weigh a hundred and something pounds, too.)

Last edited:
No pic needed for NAUI..

No pic needed for NAUI..

That's because NAUI was founded before photography (except on the glass plates which don't fit in your wallet)

Back
Top Bottom