Do you pee in your wetsuit?

Do you pee in your wetsuit?

• Yes, whenever I feel like it. It's very liberating!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Only if I really need to go badly. Normally I don't.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I have once or twice but I try not to because I don't think it is a good thing to do.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would never dream of it. That is disgusting.

• I wouldn't even pee in the sea even without a wetsuit on!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remember this poll, next time you rinse your gear in that community rinse tub!!!!!

For those of you who insist on peeing in your wet suit, please put some Listerine in your rinse water. This will help to get rid of the odor. Also helps to spritz your suit with some Febreeze.

My toliet training was too strict to allow me to do this............:rolleyes:

Oh my gosh, you guys are funny.... I can honestly say I have never peed in my wetsuit ... when I bought my gear my wetsuit was the first thing I bought ...and for that reason ... I didn't like the idea of pulling on a wetsuit someone else may have peed in!
That and it's almost like your underwear...don't wanna be wearing somebody elses!

I have been dancing by the time I get out of the water a couple of times...but that's about it!!

The good thing about owning your wetsuit (as compared to renting) is that at least you know WHO peed in it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom