Does the great lakes need a Quarry subgroup?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As duly appointed Honorable Historian of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew, I have noted and archived said story of the Great Rescue in The Straits as narrated by Mitten Diver; surely a precise and accurate account.

@ BoneCrusher..........CABIN??????? Do you have an MBA? Does it require reading comprehension? Heated CAPTAIN Morgan, orange juice, apple cider, all spice and cinnamon sticks if I remember the recipe correctly. Love has gone right to your head and you only understand what you want to understand. Now go and get all of our tanks filled at the new little woman's house. I love you being in a relationship that involves free air for all of your friends.

@ BoneCrusher..........CABIN??????? Do you have an MBA? Does it require reading comprehension? Heated CAPTAIN Morgan, orange juice, apple cider, all spice and cinnamon sticks if I remember the recipe correctly. Love has gone right to your head and you only understand what you want to understand. Now go and get all of our tanks filled at the new little woman's house. I love you being in a relationship that involves free air for all of your friends.

Ha ha ha... Yeah, it was getting late and I guess my typing suffered.... I thought you were hitting the Captain without the rest of the crew. You know that being responsible means no solo captain drinking. It should always be done with a minimum of buddy teams. :D

Also if wolfie was so inclined to see more antics and maybe some Great Lakes Wreck Diving reports, he can look up Join the Great Lakes Wrecking crew Page on Facebook

. After ignoring the signal the other divers finally surfaced and took their sweet ass time boarding the boat while the two unamed divers, due to heavy current and being down a fin, were swept dangerously close to the ferry boat shipping lanes. :D.

Yea... I was there taking my sweet ass time...... And can verify this as a true account of events

FWIW The ferry traffic around there is quite user friendly and professional. Those things are doing 30 knots have great radar and drive right around you. for someone from the outside it's pretty daunting but from running a sailboat through those channels regularly, and sometimes in heavy fog, the commercial traffic is very respectful of traffic and extremly helpful in assuring everyone (even floting divers) are safe.

Uhm excuse me. I have a trip report.

This summer I dove the swimming pool on more than one occasion.
Viz: Clear could be 100' if the pool was that big
Critters: None (but me)
Temp: Warm as I wanted it!

On a serious note, I don't see the need for a separate quarry forum either.

Back
Top Bottom