Does your face burn, or do your fingers prune up after a dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOOHOO
first in line again,

I like the piraty thing you have going on in one of the pics :D =-) :D

Sorry Seakdivers, the only picture I can see in your profile is the original (and it still looks pretty good to me!). However, if you're into pirates and shooting then it looks like Scuberd might just have to get first dibs.!

Damn! :D

Yes, I thought so...I just asked my girlfriend and she said Scuberd would be entitled to first dibs. Oh well, maybe another time Seakdivers. :(

(Is that okay dear? Can you point the gun away from me now?)

:eek:ut:

Irishdiver once bubbled...
(Is that okay dear? Can you point the gun away from me now?)

hehehe, my girlfriend isn't a diver (yet) so she wouldn't even think about looking at the board. It's nice not taking my life in my hands when I post something :D =-) :D

Get yourselves out of line!

You seem to forget that I am also happily taken! (The guy I am hugging in my "dive buddies" picture)

I showed him this thread and he cracked up! He keeps calling me his "hot chick".

:turkey:

seakdivers once bubbled...

You seem to forget that I am also happily taken! (The guy I am hugging in my "dive buddies" picture)

I showed him this thread and he cracked up! He keeps calling me his "hot chick".

:wacko: Ohmygod! You SHOWED him this thread! Woman, are you trying to get me and Scuberd killed? I've checked out your boyfriend's picture and I don't fancy getting on his wrong side. Err...it's okay Mr Seakdivers...I'm going now...I never tried anything, honest...<slinks away>

(By the way, Seakdivers, Scuberd is right: that pirate picture is really HOT! :mean: Oh well - back in line, I guess!)

:eek:ut:

seakdivers once bubbled...

so THATS the boyfriend you were talking about. I could kick his... I mean, um...He looks like a cool guy, yeah thats it a cool guy.

can I still be first in line?:confused:

:D =-) :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom