Dolphin Slaughter in Japan - Where is Hayden Panettiere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Gulf of California Harbor Porpoise - "The Vaquita" is down to 150 animals left. The Maui Dolphin in New Zealand - Down to 111 animals left. The Atlantic Right Whale - down to 350 animals left. The Western Pacific Gray Whale - "Korean Gray Whale" is down to 100 animals:
Well...that's great the Darryl Hannah is getting involved, but it would be nice if people would take notice of the information I listed in the above quote. I have listed this information before, and it seems that no one has any interest.

Lock Washer

Well...that's great the Darryl Hannah is getting involved, but it would be nice if people would take notice of the information I listed in the above quote. I have listed this information before, and it seems that no one has any interest.

Lock Washer

Don't feel too frustrated. It is usually harder to make people interested in the slaughter of dolphins and whales when it does not happen in their backyards! Why should they care if they are not affected directly by it?

Celebrities can help in making the average Joe more aware about this issue. It is important to keep it in the front page of the newspapers and TV News. People have short attention span and memory.

As for your list that nobody seemed to have noticed don't take it personally, most of the discussions in this board are about gear and technical stuff. It is quite ironic because in theory all scuba divers should be concerned about the destruction of marine life that is happening at such mind-blowing rate. Instead a lot of them seem to take everything for granted...

Good night

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom