Dolphin Tech IST Deluxe harness, anyone knows it ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jakob, apology accepted. If you are at all interested I can send you the complete article I wrote about BPW's for recreational diving. But I can't do it via PM.

It's a 7 meg file with detailed photos and too big to send via SB. I need you to PM me your email address. The text is also on my blog here in three parts. Welcome to UDM Aquatic Services

Due to a glitch in the site photos are a pain to put up. Still working on that with my web guy. And the whole thing with the photos makes it a lot clearer.

You'll find that I tend to be very detail oriented when it come to recommending gear. So the more info I have the better. Hence all the questions.

Hey, good and thx. Sounds very interesting with the article. I will see if I can figure out how to send you my mail via PM. Best wishes Jakob

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom