Dolphins at Molasses Reef (Upper Keys)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We saw 4 of them on Friday. They followed our boats Q1 & Q3 from Quissence Dive Shop for about 10 minutes. They got on our wake right when we broke into open water from the mangrove channel & surfed our wake. It was cool when all 4 of them were jumping at the same time.

Mike

Cool shot LowVizWiz!

I am jealous! :( I always hope against hope that one day I'll get to play with some dolphins on a dive! There aren't many dolphins here in the Great Lakes! Hasn't happened yet...of course I've only been on a total of 7 dives in Florida. Maybe someday soon.

Do you guys not see many dolphins down there??? We have so many up here in the lagoons and offshore in the Atlantic that sometimes when we are fishing they get to be a nuisance. I would like to see some while in the water though. That would be cool. Here they just chase all our fish away.

Do you guys not see many dolphins down there??? We have so many up here in the lagoons and offshore in the Atlantic that sometimes when we are fishing they get to be a nuisance. I would like to see some while in the water though. That would be cool. Here they just chase all our fish away.

I've always wanted to see dolphins in the wild. never have until last weekend off Molasses... I've dove the Key Largo and Miami area over the past year and this is the first time I've seen them.

I'd love to see them in the water around me.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom