Dominica Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NJDiveGirl

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
looks like Dive Dominica and castle comfort have some good winter deals. Anyone ever stay at Castle Comfort? I hear the location is great for diving but the food is OK.

any comments or suggestions welcome.

NJDiveGirl:
looks like Dive Dominica and castle comfort have some good winter deals. Anyone ever stay at Castle Comfort? I hear the location is great for diving but the food is OK.

any comments or suggestions welcome.

I'm surprised you haven't received some responses since a lot of divers on this board have stayed at Castle Comfort in Dominica. I have not stayed there yet, going Nov 27 for 5 nights, but I have dove with Dive Dominica, their Dive Op, and have stopped in front of Castle Comfort on the Dive boat to pick up a diver. It's in a nice location and close to dive sites. There is some fair shore diving in front of the resort, I'm told. You would like Dominica, laid back, quiet, no night life, poor, lush island, nice rain forest and very good diving.

Hope some of the divers that have stayed at Castle Comfort will respond to you with more detailed info than I am able to provide?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom