http://www.diveheart.org/

Donate to Ukraine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live in Japan and my mother Australia, today she sent me a photo of her at this beautiful beach, saying "Lovely, a million miles from Ukraine" I asked if she knew that she could donate to Ukraine to which she replied "Yes, but I'm not working now". She owns her own her house free hold, has savings. It made me sad. It's my birthday this week, she is going to send me money, I will ask if she instead donate it. Over share, perhaps, sorry.

On the news in the UK there's been some people who've booked AirBnB "stays". This means that the people with the property get the money directly even if "you can't make your stay".

Am lost for wards and cannot express my utter despair with humanity.
Yes, I saw that AirBnB article, another good way to donate. Thank you.

I already donated last week.

But thank you for posting this.

If it makes it easier for anyone you can message me and I'll give you my PayPal account and I can forward it. Before doing so I'd check upon an agreed organization.

F.ck it privacy be damned, if it makes it any easier for anyone:

harveysml@gmail.com

Thank you.

Totally agree with despair at humanity but by doing something I like to think we are helping restore humanity.

There's this really cool song by Faithless called Mass Destruction, one of the lines goes:

"... inaction is a weapon of mass destruction..."

I'm guessing many have already, it only just occurred to me today to do this so figured there might be others who want to help but don't know how.
Might want to update your title. It’s just UKraine, not THE. That’s Russian use to use THE. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom