http://www.diveheart.org/

Donate to Ukraine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As for the EMT shears donation. Perhaps look into buying a box/case direct from the Manufacturer. Maybe the Shears Manufacturer would like to donate some product ?Maybe send them an email and explain where their scissors will be going and maybe they will contribute in one form or another ? Thanks.

I'll get on it, thanks for the idea.

Thanks a bunch for weighing in, most helpful.
Feel free to post the above details for “IFAKs for Ukraine” on your social media accounts and where ever you feel appropriate.

Feel free to post the above details for “IFAKs for Ukraine” on your social media accounts and where ever you feel appropriate.

SB is my only social media. I have no accounts anywhere, just here. But anyone else obviously feel free to spread the word.

I will continue to do so word of mouth to those in my corner of the world.

not going to read through 7 pages of thread.

I heard people are renting VRBOs in ukraine with no intentions to use them in order to get money to people directly.

Anyone who had completed kits and does not want to drop them off or ship them to Clifton, N.J. And would prefer to drop them off and meet me in NYC or Long Island, I can get them to Clifton, N.J. for you at no charge. Thanks for your donation.

I did more research, and came up with this, it's been verified legit. Thank you.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

This thread has been moved here from the Non-Diving Related Stuff forum. Now living in Good Causes, several entire discussions have been deleted as Off Topic. Please pay attention to the special rules for this forum.

From my OP:

"...If anyone else feels like doing so, here are some places donations can be made. I'm not looking for a fight so if you disagree with this, that's fine, walk on by...."

(Mod Edit)

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom