http://www.diveheart.org/

Donate to Ukraine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would recommend folks in the US do NOT donate through the American Red Cross. They have a known history of not using donations for the US disaster they were designated for, such as California wildfire victims.

I donated through IOCC (International Orthodox Christian Charities - I’m Orthodox). They had staff already in Moldova and Romanian and are working with local churches helping refugees.

Do you think my buying a bunch of trauma shears from DGX and getting them shipped to the church near you would be helpful? Perhaps we could get a SB order in for bulk.
Thank you for your generous offer, but it may create unnecessary complications in shipping them across the Canada/US border. My advice would be to find a local charity and donate to that charity.

One of my good friends, a retired CF18 Hornet driver is donating his RCAF Flight suit.

Anyone in the know on the weather there know what the actual F temps are and when it is likely to warm up ?

Looks pretty cold as at now: it's in C not F;

EC9F836E-6529-4CAF-BC1B-B538DFFEA064.png

A few people have asked what is in an IFAK. Here are a couple commercially available ones that should give a pretty good idea.

Keep in mind that these are on the amazon.ca site and are in $CAD.

Well, if folks want to donate to the IFAK cause either the items or money, perhaps we can make arrangements with SB staff to receive the money or send to me, whatever the SB house protocol is on that ?

Not sure how to go about this, I'll report your post so it gets seen by a mod.

You have been reported. I'll post back when I get a reply unless someone official posts back in this thread.

Not sure how to go about this, I'll report your post so it gets seen by a mod.

You have been reported. I'll post back when I get a reply unless someone official posts back in this thread.
My recommendation would be to not pass this off to the Mods here at scubaboard, but for those who want to contribute to find a local church or charity and donate to them. Whether the donation is money or materiel, the fastest response will be one that is already set up logistically.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom