DOR Planning Session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bah, have fun guys. I'm back in Canada for a bit. Anyone wanna check out the wrecks here with me? 7mm or dry suit required...

maybe we can pick the divesites too....so we'll know best resort to go to/stay (no extra fuel charge if we want do "secret" sites).

we can just do 2 dives (start 9:30am), be in the resort around 1:30pm, have lunch and just spend the rest of the day together and talk about the guys who aren't there:D

bah, have fun guys. I'm back in Canada for a bit. Anyone wanna check out the wrecks here with me? 7mm or dry suit required...

Going to Nanaimo? I've heard Port Hardy is one of the best places in the region - i.e. N.E. Pacific. I'll be headed back to the Philippines Sept. 25th for some more scuba diving. I just hope the weather is better this time. On my last two trips the Typhoons really stirred up the waters and cut down on my dives.:depressed:

caloy:
maybe we can pick the divesites too....so we'll know best resort to go to/stay (no extra fuel charge if we want do "secret" sites).

we can just do 2 dives (start 9:30am), be in the resort around 1:30pm, have lunch and just spend the rest of the day together and talk about the guys who aren't there

how about

bahura
beatrice
twin rocks
secret bay

:D

@shreggie: what i do miss is how the guys gang up on you :crafty: oh, also your and chip's perennial banters

@chip: whatever happened to your "wetsuits are for sissies" dictum? :D

@jbb: where will you be diving this time?

we can just do 2 dives (start 9:30am), be in the resort around 1:30pm, have lunch and just spend the rest of the day together and talk about the guys who aren't there:D

i keep hearing that mayumi is nice....no, really :D but they get their tanks from crystal blue. and, oh, boat rates have gone up. 1800 for cathedral and 2000 for crossing over to bahura/beatriz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom