DOR Planning Session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@shreggie: what i do miss is how the guys gang up on you :crafty: oh, also your and chip's perennial banters

gosh, here i am just missing Iris's banter.. :blinking:
and i am back, but just for a bit..

can't believe she misses people making fun of me.. :(

i missed my flight out of Sydney!!!! i am not going back to PI!!!!

alright... what is the plan now? zee will be there in October... would be awesome to have a DOR again! :)

iris/van- lets catch up again and tell me where we are with this DOR thing when im back in PI? Say, on the 20th, 21st, 23rd? pick a date! :)

alright... what is the plan now? zee will be there in October... would be awesome to have a DOR again! :)

iris/van- lets catch up again and tell me where we are with this DOR thing when im back in PI? Say, on the 20th, 21st, 23rd? pick a date! :)

23rd to the 26th...hehehe.

Zee and I will be in Philippines then right?

Going to Nanaimo? I've heard Port Hardy is one of the best places in the region - i.e. N.E. Pacific. I'll be headed back to the Philippines Sept. 25th for some more scuba diving. I just hope the weather is better this time. On my last two trips the Typhoons really stirred up the waters and cut down on my dives.:depressed:
Maybe someday I'll check them out, I'm on the east side so it's the great lake wrecks, tobermory, Niagara Falls, and a bunch of other cold water places...Have fun in the PI though.

@iris: once the water falls below 24C...

when will you be back? you can't make it on friday?

we're okay for the 23rd :D hope the other girls can make it then too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom