Dork Divers take note:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I would pay to see a group of people wearing the LifeSavers skin.

I would have great admiration for those that would feel confident enough to blaze a path of dorkiness through the stodgy and stale world of blacks and greys that dominate the sport of diving.

I would not, being a person of sound mind, wear one of these myself. But much respect would be given to anyone anti-establishment enough to appear in public with one.

This post is to you Mr. Dorky Tank Skin Wearing Appearing in Public Man.

Dash Riprock:
I think I would pay to see a group of people wearing the LifeSavers skin.

I would pay to see a c-card that says "Dash Riprock." :wink:

TheRedHead:
Some people do put informative stickers on their tanks such as Nitrox, Trimix, MOD info. How can you seriously dive with this stuff? Too much candyass factor.

You need to have more fun in your diving. :dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2:

GA Under Water:
You need to have more fun in your diving. :dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2::dork2:

If I had more fun, I would probably get banned. :wink:

TheRedHead:
If I had more fun, I would probably get banned. :wink:

You can't be TOO serious though, you DO live in Dixie. None of us can be taken seriously.

GA Under Water:
You can't be TOO serious though, you DO live in Dixie. None of us can be taken seriously.

You can't be serious.

Howabout flowers, I like flowers. I have two tanks that have a collection of stickers going back decades, why is this a problem? I make my own dive stickers, own VIP stickers and now my own C cards. I think I like those wraps, where you get them?

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom