Dork Divers take note:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One of my dive buddies has yellow tanks. He got the hides that look like a corona bottle.

YOU ARE IN THE DORK DIVERS VIEWS FORUM

......I've been waiting for a chance to write that.................

chipwd:
YOU ARE IN THE DORK DIVERS VIEWS FORUM

......I've been waiting for a chance to write that.................

Ummm...no. This is the Basic Scuba Forum. Perhaps someone should move it there.

My buddy had these on his non-painted aluminum tanks and they really messed up the finish. I would advise not putting these on steels after seeing the results of one years use on his tanks. Maybe they are better used on painted tanks.

I actually tried one of those on my HP100 and within a month I had white salt spots. I took mine off, scrubbed the tank down with scotchbright pads and got most of them off. Went to the craft store, bought some cheapy paints and stencils and "customized" mine.

They are probably much better for aluminum...

Hey,

I've used this for years on my tanks, and the students I go with love them.

And yes I do get some looks from all the hard core tech divers I know but hey, I dive to have fun

not only do I have one of these, I also have every clip on attachment that trident makes. I don't even need lead to sink.

You know those things you put on your car, that make it look like its been shot. I'd like one that looks like a shark took a bite out of my tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom