Dork Divers take note:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RadRob:
not only do I have one of these, I also have every clip on attachment that trident makes. I don't even need lead to sink.

They're all made of plastic. I've tried and discarded every one too. I used to be like you guys until I learned the right way to dive. :wink:

I think I would go for a decal that has the no kool-aid sign

TheRedHead:
They're all made of plastic. I've tried and discarded every one too. I used to be like you guys until I learned the right way to dive. :wink:
:lotsalove:

Definately not ready to be a DORK!!!!! :10:

45yrold_newbie:
:lotsalove:

Definately not ready to be a DORK!!!!! :10:

I don't care if people dive like dorks. Dash was trolling in the General Scuba section though. :wink:

TheRedHead:
I don't care if people dive like dorks. Dash was trolling in the General Scuba section though. :wink:

You consider the OP a troll post?

Retro:
You consider the OP a troll post?

It should have been posted in Dork Divers, like Hog only posts are posted in Hog and GUE stuff is posted in DIR. It had Dork in the title. So, yes, I considered it a troll post.

TheRedHead:

Red, I always have so much respect for your opinions...

Why ya pickin' on the dorks?

JR

joe rock:
Red, I always have so much respect for your opinions...

Why ya pickin' on the dorks?

JR

I don't like those cheesy tank wraps. I got a sticker that says "Voodoo Gas." Now that is cool. :14:

TheRedHead:
I don't like those cheesy tank wraps. I got a sticker that says "Voodoo Gas." Now that is cool. :14:

I'm with you, I don't like them either - but isn't that what being a dork diver is all about.

Voodoo Gas, yea that's cool:crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom