Dork diving at its worst (or best depending on your disposition)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its obvious. He's a dork diver, has a DVD but no DVD player.......:D

About time all you dorks surfaced.......It's been real quiet in here.
Or it could have been an admittal of said pool diving, but Ill go with your explanation instead :p

Or it could have been an admittal of said pool diving, but Ill go with your explanation instead :p

There can't be water in that pic......too clear........:crafty:

On the other hand, a pool dive in a dry pool would be a very DD thing to do....

On the other hand, a pool dive in a dry pool would be a very DD thing to do....
Tell you what. If you can hold a free horizontal hover mid-pool with no water (at nominal Earth's-surface gravity), I'll not only buy lunch... I'll handle all the experiment design and paperwork required to win the million bucks from JREF (for a mere 15% commission). :biggrin:

(I can also shadow-write for your book deal, if you don't want to deal with the hassles.)

Of course, if you can't hover, I'd recommend a seated side entry. Those giant strides are a *killer* in dry pool dives. :D

Tell you what. If you can hold a free horizontal hover mid-pool with no water (at nominal Earth's-surface gravity), I'll not only buy lunch... I'll handle all the experiment design and paperwork required to win the million bucks from JREF (for a mere 15% commission). :biggrin:

Well there was a time back in the late 60's.........

Well there was a time back in the late 60's.........

If you can remember the 60's - you never really lived the 60's!:14:

All Y'all are nutz! So as long as I DON"T get certified I won't be a dork diver.
Just a dork?

Well, you can be a provisional Dork Diver in the meantime. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom