Dork Superhero!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All girls? No Flipper Woman or Gaget Queen?

So now it is the
Fun4

I picture the Fabulous Four this way:

Snorkel Girl- watches over those at the surface without snorkels because you never know when you're going to have a surface air emergency.
Flipper Philly- watches over those with split fins, ever ready to call the Sturgeon
Gadget Gal- watches over those who are so streamlined that they have no gadgets- always willing to lend a slate, whistle, reel or whatever other gadget might be needed.
Waipahu Luau Lady- watches over those with coordination problems because someone, somewhere is trying to perform the hula under watta.

Sorry- that really is the best I could come up with on short notice. :D

Snorkel Girl- watches over those at the surface without snorkels because you never know when you're going to have a surface air emergency.
Flipper Philly- watches over those with split fins, ever ready to call the Sturgeon
Gadget Gal- watches over those who are so streamlined that they have no gadgets- always willing to lend a slate, whistle, reel or whatever other gadget might be needed.
Waipahu Luau Lady- watches over those with coordination problems because someone, somewhere is trying to perform the hula under watta.
:useless:

Weren't the Fab 4 something else :blush:

Sorry- that really is the best I could come up with on short notice. :D

apply here

http://www.scifi.com/superhero/

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom