Dork wants to join!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I be a dork diver too? I love love love Firefly. I have a Halcyon wing, but I bought it used. I never use my snorkel for scuba, but it has a drain valve. My mask has a clear skirt. I finally watched Dr. Horrible, and now I get so many jokes I missed at DragonCon!

But the funniest thing I heard all day was my friend, who is admittedly a large guy, looking at the group and deadpanning: "I'm afraid of wetsuits!"

And why do you think I dive a drysuit.:confused:

I'm just very afraid to wet my suit.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
:dork2::dork2:

Yay! divers who like Firefly! I've dove in a Jayne hat, does that make me dorky enough to join? I've also done a pirate-y outfit thing on a dive. plain ol' wetsuits aren't quite stylish enough for me, lol

The purpose I got a drysuit was just to get more pocket like to put my rubik puzzle in my right pocket, my water novelty game in the other and etc.

I finally watched Dr. Horrible, and now I get so many jokes I missed at DragonCon!
Hehe. Wasn't it great? I can hardly wait for the DVD to come out. (They're currently writing the commentary track, which is itself going to be a musical.)

Yay! divers who like Firefly! I've dove in a Jayne hat, does that make me dorky enough to join?
That depends... was it Jayne's normal hat or Jayne's knit hat? If it was the normal one, it certainly counts. On the other hand, if it was the knit one...

...um...

...*please*, tell me there are photos. :biggrin: (That would be about the third coolest thing, *ever*. :D)

Having fun is the#1 rule.:dork2:
Snorkel and orange shovel are just added options :rofl3:

... and a NITROX sticker on yer' snerkel is kinda' cool too...:dork2::dork2:

... and a NITROX sticker on yer' snerkel is kinda' cool too...:dork2::dork2:

Just make sure it is O2 clean first!

The miniseries no one saw but I loved: Invasion Iowa. It's so obscure you can't even buy a DVD (though you CAN download the show). Long live Captain Kirk!

As long as this doesn't refer to political candidates invading Iowa during primary season, I'll be sure to download and watch this the next time I'm at work:D

Long live Kahn! (Okay, so I just got cable a week ago and already I've stumbled across the scene where Kahn puts the mind-control worm thingys into Checkov's and the other guy's ears twice! awesome!) :dork2::dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom