Doubles or SM tanks, about to go out of hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moose_grunt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am looking for SM tanks, or doubles, that are still in hydro, but will go out soon. I'd like something bigger than AL 80's, but if the price is right....

My reasoning is that I live out of the country right now. I'll be home for Christmas, and would like to do a lot of diving then, so I'd really like to pick up some tanks. However, I'll be leaving again in January, and won't be able to take the tanks with me, nor will I be using them for another 8-12 months. So if the hydro goes out, it won't be a big deal, as long as the price was right when I bought them.

So, lemme know what you've got! I'm in east TN, but will most likely be making a trip down to cave country in the first week of January.

Jim Pruitt

ask stas (cmufieldhockey8) - she's heading north soon and had some close-to-out tanks for sale so shoot her a pm. though if this works out it will be proof of god or something...

We also have 2 sets of Double HP100's that will need a new hydro in August. I'd possibly sell one set for $550 and we will be in cave country Dec 28-Jan 2.

Tank pictures:

Set_1_pic_1.jpg

Set_1_pic_2.jpg

Set_2_pic_1.jpg

Set_2_pic_2.jpg

I appreciate everyone who posted. I have found a set of doubles. Thanks for everyone who replied!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom