Down South Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never dive drunk, nor have I dove with a hangover... However..
I did discover that some left over Nitrox I had in a tank in the basement makes a great hangover cure :) The morning after the party just stick your reg in your mouth while your sitting on the couch watching TV.. LOL.. Hey.. It works.. and even a few hundred psi of leftover Nitrox will last forever on the surface :)
I heard a story that a shallow dive will also cure hangovers.. something pressure related about forcing extra oxygen into the tissue or something.. Don't remember all the details.. Personally I'd pass..Drinking and diving just don't mix..

....hmmmmm.

Maybe I will start pumping Nitrox after all.

As long as your using the new and improved z180 standard, then diving drunk or on cocaine is more than likely no problem, cause in Ontario if your using the z180 standard, then nothing can go wrong, or that is what I'm lead to believe on several threads on this board. :D :D

Tom

LOL!

I remember that! That's where I got the reputation for being a hothead. I actually had the audacity to suggest that the CSA doesn't sit on the right hand of God.

If it's Canadian it's perfect!!

Time to go decompress...

Back
Top Bottom