DPV History

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca:
True.... but didn't want to leave anyone out... I'll have to google the Aquazepp... the Zeuxo, Torpedo, predator and rocket boots I have heard of....

BTW When's that X coming in Mr X?

Hi Ben...Mr. X is X-less to date. I understand production and delivery is slated for the coming month. Waiting is almost as bad as waiting for a new RB. I may have to cool my Jets by borrowing someone's Rocket/Jet boots! :D

p.s. I wonder how much it hurts if you take a direct header with Jet boots? :eyebrow:

Mr.X:
Hi Ben...Mr. X is X-less to date. I understand production and delivery is slated for the coming month. Waiting is almost as bad as waiting for a new RB. I may have to cool my Jets by borrowing someone's Rocket/Jet boots! :D

p.s. I wonder how much it hurts if you take a direct header with Jet boots? :eyebrow:

I just got to see a whole slew of X's under construction on the "production line" :)

limeyx:
I just got to see a whole slew of X's under construction on the "production line" :)

I am envious! Nothing like being in the hatchery! Were there CSi's, Godfathers, special orders on the benches?

X

Mr.X:
I am envious! Nothing like being in the hatchery! Were there CSi's, Godfathers, special orders on the benches?

X

Lord only knows what kind they were, but they were going out all over Europe.

ben kindly loaned us scooter "serial number 000" and another X to play with for the weekend...

limeyx:
Lord only knows what kind they were, but they were going out all over Europe.

ben kindly loaned us scooter "serial number 000" and another X to play with for the weekend...

His wife's scooter actually :D I still have them, Melody and I are going to play with them again before returning them this weekend.

The spawning ground where they their first props was neato.

How's the finish holding up on those? If anything is going to show it should be on those....

I've seen the one that Kevin R has... I think it was Marc Hall's... pretty beat up but no corrosion to say of..

There's no finish on unit 000 (preproduction). There's also no noticable corrosion.

The other borrowed X is Ben's wife's. Its got gray paint. Some scratches around the nose, no blistering or paint bubbling anywhere. Its definately not like the paint on AL80s.

Don't forget probably the best scooter made today www.suex.it Those make you drool more than anything else out there

What makes this scooter the best made scooter today? What is your measure of performance? Size? Weight? Speed? Endurance? Manufacturing Process? Customer Support? Etc...

Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom