DPV History

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndrewJD:
What makes this scooter the best made scooter today? What is your measure of performance? Size? Weight? Speed? Endurance? Manufacturing Process? Customer Support? Etc...

Jonathan

Italy is a gorgeous country with wonderful people, amazing food and culture. Anything that comes from Italy is without question designed with style, panache and heritage. I also used to drive a FIAT. :D

X

p.s. I honestly don't know anything about the Zeuxo, just thought I'd say how much I like Italy and though my FIAT was in the shop, more than the road- it was my favorite car. My apologies for the diversion.

Mr.X:
Italy is a gorgeous country with wonderful people, amazing food and culture. Anything that comes from Italy is without question designed with style, panache and heritage. I also used to drive a FIAT. :D

X

p.s. I honestly don't know anything about the Zeuxo, just thought I'd say how much I like Italy and though my FIAT was in the shop, more than the road- it was my favorite car. My apologies for the diversion.

Absolutely true about Italy :wink:
Not so true about the Zeuxos compared to Fiat. My husband and I own 3 Zeuxos.
The design is not only very sexy, but it's also different from the other tow behinds and addresses some of the reliability issues the latter one have. They are rugged and resistant.
For example the Prop is one piece, which makes it much more robust.
Last year, my husband dropped my scooter from shoulder height and it had no damage at all. We don't use any craddle to put them in the car. We just pile them up with all the gear.

Some of the features are described on the Suex' webpage :
http://www.suex.it/modelli_eng.html

It's definetely a good option if you're living in Europe.

AndrewJD:
What makes this scooter the best made scooter today? What is your measure of performance? Size? Weight? Speed? Endurance? Manufacturing Process? Customer Support? Etc...

Jonathan
Pure sexiness

Back
Top Bottom