Dramatic photos from the rescue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr Pate - those were NOT, and I repeat NOT, the ultra-high quality "Boogie711" spring straps. Those that you see on the Turtle fin are actually FifthD's spring straps, and as noted, they were purchased at NTD.

Sure they weren't Boogs....Light up another one there "bud"dy. :wink:

You gotta start diving mix dude. It's quite affordable and you can remember where last left your fins and who you dove with the night before... :D

Boogie711:
Mr Pate - those were NOT, and I repeat NOT, the ultra-high quality "Boogie711" spring straps. Those that you see on the Turtle fin are actually FifthD's spring straps, and as noted, they were purchased at NTD.

For a reasonable price too, you forgot to add :D , nothing like a repeat customer :wink:

Boogie711:

:dazzler1: I lost my 5thD spring strap and I know why……
I lost my 5thD spring strap now my fin might die…..
I thought I had installed the thing correctly but I was high….
Yeh, I was high, Yeh I was high, Yeh, I was high……
Ba Da Ba Ba Ba Ba…… :dazzler1:

d33ps1x:
Sure they weren't Boogs....Light up another one there "bud"dy. :wink:

You gotta start diving mix dude. It's quite affordable and you can remember where last left your fins and who you dove with the night before... :D

Mix? I dive mix all the time... little bit of nitrogen here, a little argon here, maybe some freon... who needs Nitrox!

By the way, does anyone know how to sssssssssssssstop this spastic twitching?

Boogie

I found your fin today...

found it on the Comet then found it again on the Marsh
Tom has some great video of it.

Apparently there was some commotion on the surface while we were playing with it.

Saw it leaving with Spike afterwards.

You should pay up dude.

Tom:

You have way too much time on your hands buddy... although I DO like the look of your new pet.

Take care mate... hope the summer's starting to shape up for you.

Spike The Shark:
Boogie just to show you I'm not all that bad, I allowed the Red Cross to visit today, but I'm getting the itch to go visiting around the country soon.

P.S. It didn't take long for her to become one of the girlz

:banana: :60:

I have to admit that there's a certain level of mystery around Spike. I thought I could resist his biting personality, the long stares from his throne on the wall. Oh, the thought makes me just giddy. Sorry Jeff, I tried but I just couldn't resist.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom