Drunk-o-Rama V.8 (a Christmas Party)

where and when will we hold the PPD Christmas Party 07?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK. I voted :drunks:

Rick, you heading to the Philippines to attend this party? If so, would I fit in your baggage? Oops, I may exceed the per bag weight limit and no, you can't cut me up... even though I can be a bit of a cut up some times!

Of course I think Maggie, Zee and the rest of the group should come to SoCal to party and dive our kelp beds!

so, uhmmmn, looks like 14th Dec is the date. can we freeze this and just decide on the location?
Another vote for So Cal :D

:D Go to the US? Wait a minute....that is that place that is 20 plus hours away, taxed like no tomorrow, over-ridden with illegals, swamped in drugs, filled with a bunch of folks that think they rule the world......uh....that's okay, I'll stay here in paradise. :D

:D Go to the US? Wait a minute....that is that place that is 20 plus hours away, taxed like no tomorrow, over-ridden with illegals, swamped in drugs, filled with a bunch of folks that think they rule the world......uh....that's okay, I'll stay here in paradise. :D
you forgot to mention elvis... he's still alive and is walking around incognito...

elvis lives... sssssh

Jag

kat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: the girls and i were just talking about u a week ago or so! where are u now? lets meet before i fly to sydney :D

Hong Kong on and off til the 14th. Still more training. Cross your fingers I'll pass my checkride. It'll just suck if I went through all this studying and I don't :p

I'll see you and the girls soon.

:D Go to the US? Wait a minute....that is that place that is 20 plus hours away, taxed like no tomorrow, over-ridden with illegals, swamped in drugs, filled with a bunch of folks that think they rule the world...

Sounds like my kinda place!!!

Z..

so boys and girls... what's it gonna be?

texas roadhouse?
itallianis?
fridays?
something in serendra (not to familiar with the restos there... although the brazilian place looks interesting)

what's it gonna be people... we are pushing through on friday right?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom