Dry Suit Repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dry_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I am trying to find out if anyone knows of a place that I can get my dry suit repaired locally. I live in MA. I have a DUI CNSE custom.

Now when I say locally, I mean somewhere other than CA. I am on a little bit of a time crunch for this repair. It is what I think to be somewhat of a minor repair. I am getting some water in through either the inflation valve or where the valve seals to the suit. It is not a lot, but more than I want to deal with now. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be awesome

Hello there, Indian Valley Scuba is located just a little south of you, in Harleysville PA. We repair and service all brands of drysuits and our turn-around time is usually just a couple of days. Call us at 800-825-2452 or email me us at info@indianvalleyscuba.com if you have any questions.

Well, that problem was solved in a hurry.

DC

Thanks for the quick response. Does anyone know anyone that repairs suits that is closer still?????

Last I heard these people should be able to help you.Equipment and Service

Every one that I know that has been on there boat has had nothing but good to say about them.

Look in your Mirror :wink:
Dry suit repair is not rocket science. Figure out where the leak is exactly and go from there.

Try to do it your self. If it still leaks try it again you be surprised how easy it is.

Thanks for the quick response. Does anyone know anyone that repairs suits that is closer still?????

Inland Divers in Leicester, MA (near Worcester), is a major dive shop and drysuit/wetsuit repair facility used by many of the dive shops in eastern MA.

Great guys and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.

INLAND DIVERS - http://inlandivers.com

Please note that I have no commercial affiliation with them, I'm just a very satisfied customer, as are other people I know. :)

Dave C

He is not close. But he is the best Steve Gamble at Gamble scuba.com. He dose all the cave divers in Florida and all over that is Home check him out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom