Drysuit fins.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I too use OMS Slipstreams (XL), and am very happy with them. Of course I did put spring straps on them. A modification I feel is a must for any fin. They fit very nicely over my Rock Boots, as well as my wetsuit boots.

I too use OMS Slipstreams (XL), and am very happy with them. Of course I did put spring straps on them. A modification I feel is a must for any fin. They fit very nicely over my Rock Boots, as well as my wetsuit boots.

What size and type of rock boots do you have?

I've been using the XL slipstreams with wetsuit diving. They're a bit loose on just my wetsuit boots, but I've been putting some inserts in the foot pocket to snug it up. Now I've got a dry suit and need some boots that I can use with my nice thick wool socks, and am trying to decide what I want to go with. Ideally a rock boot, since some of my dives involve hikes that sucked in my wetsuit booties...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom