DrySuit Identity ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiro_Afila

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Attached to this Thread is a picture if a neoprene Drysuit I have. There are no tags on in to tell me what brand it is, and Im curious if anyone has any ideas on who made this suit. The person that I got it from told me "It was Custom ordered for a dive shop in New York, and he got it during a closing out sale." He thought it may have been a Harveys Dry Suit. Thanks in advance for your help...

Attachments

• e35f_1.jpeg
    e35f_1.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 82
to me..

can you get a better picture of the valves and the upper body....it looks like a harvey, but the valves might help identify it also....

I saw that auction on eBay, and I think you got a good deal. i have the exact same suit in the same size. I bought mine on eBay in late 2002. The guy selling them bought them as surplus stock from a "famous maker." The company logo on the right upper arm had been obliterated. It came with no valves. I installed new Si-tech valves, putting the exhaust on the right arm where the obliterated logo had been. The point is, the valves won't indicate who made the suit, since these appeared on the market without valves.

I will check my old email to see if there's a reference to a manufacturer name, but I don't think you'll be able to confirm it in any event.

(Mine's for sale. Only used for the PADI drysuit course).

Thanks alot for the information. BTW if you dont mind, how much are you asking for the suit you have. I have a son that may be needing a suit as well. If I end up really liking the one I got, I may be in the market for another. PM me or quote here, whatever you like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom