Dutch Springs Season pass question.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robnyc03

Contributor
Reaction score
The season pass for DS is $140 right now. Is it the same price or cheaper at Beneath the Sea in March? I remember the lines were long last year but I don't remember if the season pass was the same price as online. Does anyone remember? Thanks

Season pass will be available for the discount at BTS, but the online offer is only good until the end of Feb. Also, the fill card discounts aren't good at BTS, only online/ at Dutch until Feb.

I recently got a post card in the mail from DS and they had the season pass at $140, but I believe I remember a * at the bottom of the card stating that the rates on the postcard will not be available at BTS. (I don't have the card here at work, so I'm not 100% certain).

I dont know if I should just get it now or wait till BTS. How much more would it be ? about 20 bucks?? I'm sooo cheap. LOL :)

robnyc03:
I dont know if I should just get it now or wait till BTS. How much more would it be ? about 20 bucks?? I'm sooo cheap. LOL :)

Just wondering the same thing. You gonna be ready to dive this summer? My wife loves to dive but after a few years the whole cold water thing is starting to annoy her so...

scubadobadoo:
Just wondering the same thing. You gonna be ready to dive this summer? My wife loves to dive but after a few years the whole cold water thing is starting to annoy her so...

I'm ready for DS. Your Wife can hang out with Trina. We could be nice and let them go to Wegmans to grab some grub for us. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom